There may be more than 101 ways to use a mason jar, but my favorite, by far, is using them to hold your memories.
Whether you grab a case to create a celebratory display – think birthday party, graduation, wedding reception – or place just a few on your bookshelf or mantle as a tribute to those you love – it’s hard to go wrong.
It’s simple and versatile and lends the perfect vintage feel to our high tech modern lives. And mason jars are only a start — votives, small vases and old spaghetti sauce bottles work too!
Note: Be sure to use copies of your vintage photos. You’ll want to keep the originals in tact (and they could get damaged when you want to get them out)!
The beautiful examples above will inspire:
2. From My DIY Wedding Day
3. Yankee Magazine found via Apartment Therapy
4. Country Living
5. Terrarium Display from A Beautiful Mess found via Apartment Therapy
6. Photo in Olive Oil Tutorial from The Funky Bear
7. More from Heather & Greg’s Vintage Wedding found on Ruffled
8. Also from My DIY Wedding Day